Private sessions generally last up to 2 hours, however a session will never be ended in an incomplete state. We will go as long as
necessary to meet your specific goal for the session.
Appointment times are available Monday through Friday mornings, midday, and afternoons beginning at 10am. Last appointment begins at 5pm. Click the SCHEDULE button to view appointment availability.
Sessions are not covered by any health insurance.
Where sessions are done:
● Past life regression is only done in person.
● Holistic Counseling and Resonance Repatterning may be done
in person, or by phone.
● Resonance Repatterning may also be done by proxy
(like distance healing).
In person sessions are held in near Holly Springs, just 30 minutes north of Atlanta, Georgia. If you choose an in person session, driving directions will be emailed after we set up your appointment.
Call (770) 286-0041
9am to 7pm Eastern U.S.
To EMAIL CLICK HERE
How to prepare for your session:
To receive the most benefit from your session, it is best to prepare by
contemplating the following questions. You may wish to write down
your answers and any insights you have.
1. What has motivated you to action at this time?
2. What do you think is the underlying cause of the issue you want to focus on?
3. What would you like to accomplish in this session specifically?
If you have more than one goal, please try to prioritize them.
4. How do you KNOW Truth when it comes to you? In other words,
what are the sensations or feelings that let you know you have hit upon Truth?
5. How would you like to feel after the session?
6. How do you envision your life will be when you have achieved your goals?
How much does a session cost?
(As of November 6, 2017)
For one individual:
New Client/First Session $150
Regular Session $125
Discounted 3-pack $330
Advance payment only.
Gift Certificate $150 CLICK HERE
For a couple at the same time:
First Session $250
Regular Session $220
Secure online payments are made
through Paypal, no account needed.
For in person sessions, cash and
checks are also gratefully accepted.